Thank you for joining us!
The Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience summer school on Procedural Learning took place in the historic city center of Amsterdam June 26-28th 2017 gathering experts in systems level perceptual and motor learning and dysfunction. Lectures covered all brain areas involved in procedural learning including cerebral cortex, cerebellum, thalamus and basal ganglia.
The programme can be downloaded here
You can download our flyer/poster here.
- Amy Bastian (Kennedy Krieger Institute)
- Dorret Boomsma (VU University)
- Megan Carey (Champalimaud)
- Rui Costa (Champalimaud)
- Kathleen Cullen (McGill University)
- Simon Fisher (Radboud University Nijmegen)
- Adam Hantman (Janelia Research Campus)
- Fritjof Helmchen (University of Zurich)
- Daniel Huber (University of Geneva)
- John Krakauer (Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine)
- David Ostry (McGill University)
- Tom Otis (Roche / University of Basel)
- Alexandre Pouget (University of Geneva)
- Pieter Roelfsema (Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience)
- Roy Sillitoe (Baylor College of Medicine)
- Sam Wang (Princeton University)
Organizers: Aleksandra Badura, Beerend Winkelman, Chris De Zeeuw & Tycho Hoogland.