The Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience summer school on Procedural Learning will take place in the historic city center of Amsterdam June 26-28th 2017 gathering experts in systems level perceptual and motor learning and dysfunction. Lectures will cover all brain areas involved in procedural learning including cerebral cortex, cerebellum, thalamus and basal ganglia. Our target audience consists of PhD students and more senior researchers.
The programme booklet can be downloaded here
If you present a poster: the poster boards fit posters up to: 1000 x 1250 mm. A0 format (841 × 1189 mm) would fit.
- Amy Bastian (Kennedy Krieger Institute)
- Dorret Boomsma (VU University)
- Megan Carey (Champalimaud)
- Rui Costa (Champalimaud)
- Kathleen Cullen (McGill University)
- Simon Fisher (Radboud University Nijmegen)
- Adam Hantman (Janelia Research Campus)
- Fritjof Helmchen (University of Zurich)
- Daniel Huber (University of Geneva)
- John Krakauer (Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine)
- David Ostry (McGill University)
- Tom Otis (Roche / University of Basel)
- Alexandre Pouget (University of Geneva)
- Pieter Roelfsema (Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience)
- Roy Sillitoe (Baylor College of Medicine)
- Sam Wang (Princeton University)
Organizers: Aleksandra Badura, Beerend Winkelman, Chris De Zeeuw & Tycho Hoogland.